- high performance
- liquid consistency
- intense pigmentation
- can be used as a background for other decorations
How to stylize with Blooming nail polishes?
1. Prepare the nail plate - file the shape of the nail, remove the cuticles.
Matt the nail plate with a 240 grade block. Dust and degrease the plate with a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of the base on the nail plate. Cure in a UV / LED lamp 30 sec (UV- 120 sec).
3. We apply 2 thin layers of any hybrid varnish (white is best) and each time cure in a LED / UV lamp 30 sec (UV-120 sec).
4. Apply Blooming varnishes on the hardened layer of varnish, placing dots of different sizes. If we want to enhance the intensity of the color - we can wait a while and then repeat the application of Blooming varnishes. Arrange the dots in any pattern and wait for the varnishes to dry. To enhance the blur effect, we can apply a little Blooming Thinner to the edges of the dots and wait a few seconds for drying.
5. Apply any hybrid top to the styling. Cure 60 seconds in the LED / UV lamp (UV-120 seconds).
6.Apply the olive to the skins.