Rubber bases - a reliable product for special tasks
Beautiful and well-groomed nails are the dream of every woman. For this reason , hybrid manicure has gained so much popularity , because thanks to it we can enjoy wonderful nail stylizations for a very long time. But what to do when we damage our natural nail plate while removing hybrid varnishes or gels ? Many people recommend waiting for the regeneration of the nail plate before creating the next stylization, for a simple reason - hybrid products may cause allergy to the damaged plate. But what to do when the nails do not look aesthetically pleasing ?
Rubber base with keratin - a vitamin bomb for your nails
Improperly pulled styling does not always cause damage to the nail plate - it is caused by many factors, such as detergents, mechanical damage and a naturally weak and brittle plate . Fortunately, you don't have to worry that your nails will look unsightly - you can strengthen them in a natural and very effective way . It is a rubber base with keratin and proteins ! Both are reliable, strengthening a weak nail plate and supporting regeneration of a damaged nail plate. Get to know their properties !
- 5in1 rubber base with keratin - properties
Keratin is the main building block of hair and nails, therefore a keratin-based rubber base will strengthen them and harden the nail plate :
- Strengthens the natural nail plate;
- Accelerates the regeneration of damaged nails;
- Build-up of the nail plate;
- Nail extension by up to 1 cm;
- Evens out the color of the nails;
- Perfect for a natural looking manicure.
- Provita 5in1 rubber base - properties
Proteins contained in the rubber base perfectly protect the nail plate from damage :
- Strengthening the nail plate;
- Perfect for people with weak, brittle nails;
- It contains vitamin E, biotin and calcium; with
- Contains nourishing rose and corn oil;
- Contains horse chestnut extract;
- Possibility of superstructure and extension of nails by 1 cm;
- Perfect for a natural looking manicure
5in1 rubber bases - how to apply?
The application of rubber bases is very simple and pleasant . This is facilitated by a semicircular brush, which makes it easier to reach the cuticles and spread evenly. Beautiful stylizations of hybrid nails are waiting for you only !
Directions for use :
- It is best to apply one or two thin layers;
- Each layer of the rubber base should be thin;
- Harden each layer for 60 seconds. in a UV / LED lamp with a power of not less than 48W;
- The rubber bases have a dispersion layer;
- Their durability is up to four weeks.