SIMPLE 3in1: strengths:
-3in1: base, color, top in 1 bottle,
-enriched with silk proteins that will protect your plate,
-stability up to 14 days,
-dermatologically tested - safe for people with sensitive skin,
-quick application in 20 minutes - only 2 layers and ready!
HOW TO USE:
1. We disinfect hands.
2. We shape the nails using a 100/180 file.
3. Remove the cuticles with a wooden stick, gently polish the nails with a polisher with a gradation of about 100/180, remove the dust with a brush.
4. Wash nails with Cleaner, wait until it evaporates.
5. We put the first thin layer on the natural plate and cure it in the LED lamp according to the table.
6. We apply a second, equally thin layer of varnish and also cure in the LED lamp according to the table.
7. After removing from the lamp, wait for a while for the nails to return to their temperature, then you can apply the oil to the cuticles.
HOW TO TAKE OFF:
In order to remove the varnish from the nails, matt the shiny layer with a polishing block or a delicate polisher, then use Acetone *.
* To do this, put acetone on the Foil Nail Wraps, put it on the nail and then wrap the remaining foil tightly around the finger. (you can use a dust-free swab, cover the nail with it and then wrap it with aluminum foil) Leave it for about 12-14 minutes. The remains of the varnish should be removed with a wooden stick or a metal hoof. If necessary, remove the residues with a fine polish.
PEG-3 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIACRYLATE, ALIPHATIC URETHANE ACRYLATE,
BIS- (HEMA / ETHYLHEXYL) POLY (1,4-BUTANEDIOL) -9 / TMDI / IPDI COPOLYMER, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAMERATECAPYLENTHERPROPROPROPHONE, BIS- HEMA / ETHYLHEXYL BIS (GLYCERYL Dimethacrylate) PYROMELLITATE, HEMA, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL phenyl ketone TRIMETHYLBENZOYL DIPHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE, ISOBORNYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, GLYCERYL Dimethacrylate, CELLULOSE ACETATE butyrate, ISOSTEARIC ACID HYDROLYZED ISOSTEAROYL SILK, P-HYDROXYANISOLE, BHT, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77289, CI 15850, CI 77742, CI 19140, CI 15985.
For professional use only. Please read the directions for use carefully. Avoid skin contact. Avoid contact with the eyes. May cause an allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep away from children.