How to use?
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). Repeat the operation to obtain a depth of color.
4. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. In the summer, we recommend using TOP Sunblocker instead of the Hard top.
5. Cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table, then rinse with a cleaner.
6. In order to remove the varnish from the nails, matt the shiny layer with a polishing block, then apply Acetone.
* for this purpose, apply acetone on the Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free cotton swab and cover it with a nail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave it for about 10 minutes. If there are residues of gel varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal hoof.
DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HEMA, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, BIS-TRIMETHYLBENZOYL PHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE, P-HYDROXYANISOLE, +/- CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 7728492, CI 7200, CI 7728492, CI 7200, CI 7728492, CI 7200, CI 7728492, CI 7200, CI 7728492, CI 7200, CI 7728492, CI 7200, CI 7728492 77007, CI 15985, CI 77491.
For professional use only. Please read the directions for use carefully. Avoid skin contact. Avoid contact with the eyes. May cause an allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep away from children.