Professional cuticle nippers NGHIA EXPORT C-07 3.5mm
Professional cuticle clippers made of surgical stainless steel with a double-sided
spring, designed for precise cutting of cuticles.
Thanks to the Lap Joint jaw joining method (which minimizes
material wear and the possibility of backlash compared to other
joining methods), the pliers ensure perfect operation for a long time.
The pliers have a specially profiled handle (classic type),
which ensures high precision, convenience and comfort of work.
- blade size 3.5mm
- made of stainless steel INOX
- specially profiled handle that ensures high
precision, convenience and comfort
- jaw joining method: Lap Joint (not recessed)
- type of spring: double-sided, mounted on a stainless steel screw
- total pliers length: 11 cm
- can be disinfected and sterilized by any method
(chemical, thermal, chemical-thermal)
- weight: 40g
TOOL ADAPTED FOR AUTOCLAVE STERILIZATION AND CHEMICAL DISINFECTION *
* AUTOCLAVE - BASIC STERILIZATION TEMP. 121 ° C FOR 15 MIN., TEMP DEACTIVATION 132-134 ° C, PRESSURE 3 BARS
STEEL, EVEN INOX, WITHOUT RESPECT OF THE MANUFACTURER, MAY, IN SPECIAL CONDITIONS, BE DAMAGED, DAMAGED, WHICH MAY RESULT IN DISCOLORATION, POTS AND EVEN CORROSION.
* CHEMICAL DISINFECTION - THIS LIQUID, USED ACCORDING TO THE MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS (TOO STRONG SOLUTION, FOR LONG TIME OF DISINFECTION) MAY CAUSE THE METAL REACTION, CAUSING DISCOLOUT AND DAMAGE TO THE TOOL