Instructions for use:
1. Prepare a foot bath with warm water. Dry your feet with a towel.
2. Put on gloves and apply Callus Remover PNB on problem areas for 45-60 seconds. For maximum effect, you can wrap your legs with a film.
3. Rinse off the remnants of the product with warm water and remove rough skin with a tool or file. Use the remover several times if necessary.
4. After the acid pedicure procedure, rub your feet with a moisturizer.
Note: Wear gloves when handling Callus Remover PNB and avoid contact with eyes!
Callus Remover PNB is not recommended in the following cases:
• skin diseases;
• with superficial skin lesions: open wounds, fresh scratches, skin cracks;
• allergic reaction to product components.